Send an email with a brief sentence or two
about who you are, and when I can best reach
you by phone. From there, we can address any
questions, and arrange your appointment.
HOURS & LOCATION
Appointment times vary on weekends/weekdays and evenings. Services are held in Vancouver and Abbotsford primarily but travel and in-home sessions are possible on a case by case basis. Please reach out to discuss a location that works best for you.
Secured online/video sessions are also available and have been very effective for clients. On the day of your session, simply click the following link and wait to be added into the session when I arrive: https://doxy.me/tidestrauma.
To ensure maximum use of our time during online sessions, please ensure you have a relatively quiet, uninterrupted space, headphones (only if preferred), and your browser’s audio/video settings turned ON (note: Chrome’s default settings tend to work well).
$300/session (up to 2hrs in length).
Most see noticeable results after just one session.
Mileage/booking fees may apply for sessions outside Vancouver.
- $175 1st session
- FREE 1st session - Canadian Residential School Survivors, and Canadian Veterans. ID #’s required.
- Pro bono periodically available for severe cases (please inquire).
- Interac E-Transfer: email@example.com
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/sheri111
- Some extended health plans reimburse for Registered Social Work services in BC (no direct billing).
Payment is made at the time of booking, to secure the appointment. Cancellations can be made at least 24hrs prior to the booked session, otherwise payment is non-refundable.